We are currently seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to plan and supervise construction projects of various size and complexity from start to finish. This position will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure projects are completed in a timely and efficient manner according to requirements and without exceeding budget. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Four year degree in construction management, civil engineering, or related field of study from an accredited college or university or an equivalent amount of experience and education.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity in any project management, estimating, and scheduling software programs.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, especially in writing technical documents and correspondence.
- Must have strong organizational skills and pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to foster relationships with all levels of project team members and subcontractors.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability in order to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast paced environment.