We are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Construction Superintendent to provide overall direction and control the day-to-day field construction activities. This includes sequencing and coordination of the crafts in an efficient manner, allocation of manpower, materials, equipment utilization, overall management of the project safety plan and overall construction quality. The ideal candidate will have thorough knowledge of building construction, means and methods, scheduling and cost control procedures, general contract, general conditions, subcontract documents, drawings and specifications, and safety.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of five years of professional experience in field supervisory role for commercial construction projects.
- Flexible with travel if needed.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity in scheduling software programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to foster relationships with all levels of project team members and subcontractors.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability in order to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and supervisory skills are essential.